[SciPy-user] Matlab IO -- can others with matlab test this bug?

Jonathan Hunt jjh@42quarks....
Tue Jul 29 00:37:29 CDT 2008

Hi Zach (and others),

I'd be happy to test the latest SVN checkout if someone could tell me
how I might build this in place (when I try and import from the scipy
directory directly it tells me that it needs to be installed which I
don't want to do as I want to leave the existing release version
installed).

Is there an easy way to go about using/modifying/testing the SVN
checkout without installing it each time one makes changes?

Thanks,
Jonny

--
Jonathan J Hunt <jjh@42quarks.com>