[SciPy-user] Running SciPy SVN without installing Was: Matlab IO -- can others with matlab test this bug?

Emanuele Olivetti emanuele@relativita....
Tue Jul 29 09:04:03 CDT 2008

Insted of stow why not using just PYTHONPATH?
(in bash, continuing the Zachary's example on numpy1)
export PYTHONPATH="SOMEPATH/stow/numpy1"
then run python/emacs/ipython/whatever and use numpy1.

Emanuele