[SciPy-user] Running SciPy SVN without installing Was: Matlab IO -- can others with matlab test this bug?

Jonathan Hunt jjh@42quarks....
Tue Jul 29 09:32:08 CDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for all the comments. If anyone uses the develop mode of
setuptools or other methods I'd be interested to hear.

Also, might I suggest (apologies if they do exist somewhere and I
missed them) that the (summarized) contents of this thread might be
useful on the SciPy developers wiki to lower the barrier for others
getting started hacking SciPy.

Thanks for all the help so far,
Jonny

--