[SciPy-user] Differential Algebraic Equation Solvers

Rob Clewley rob.clewley@gmail....
Wed Jul 30 10:59:25 CDT 2008

Erm... yes, there isn't one! I know it's a bit clunky but I have been
waiting to add a setup.py until the next major release because I
wanted to get some details right about pre-compiling the C and Fortran
extensions. Those issues have been ironed out so it shouldn't be long
now...

Anyway, it's still very easy. The instructions at
http://www.cam.cornell.edu/~rclewley/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/GettingStarted
will fill you in but you basically just put the unzipped directory
wherever you like and add it to your pythonpath. There is currently no
pre-compiling of the extensions, it will all be done when you first
invoke the compiler to build your Radau model. Let me know if you have
any other questions or if there's something I should add to the
documentation to make things more clear.

Cheers
Rob