[SciPy-user] Differential Algebraic Equation Solvers

Rob Clewley rob.clewley@gmail....
Wed Jul 30 11:36:05 CDT 2008

As I say in the wiki in the Windows install section (I must add it to
the *nix section!) of GettingStarted, my experience is that you'll
need to add

/home
/home/wagner
/home/wagner/src

before these other lines. I don't understand why this is necessary
from a technical perspective. It seems daft to me.