[SciPy-user] Running SciPy SVN without installing Was: Matlab IO -- can others with matlab test this bug?

Wed Jul 30 13:41:02 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:32:08AM +1000, Jonathan Hunt wrote:
> Thanks for all the comments. If anyone uses the develop mode of
> setuptools or other methods I'd be interested to hear.

I do. I am not sure what to tell you about it. Just be aware that when
you use setuptools, your import path gets messed up (print sys.path to
reaize that), and as a result import priorities get scrambled. If you
know that and keep watch on what is important, when you have several
version of different packages installed, you can usual understand what is
going on.

Gaël