[SciPy-user] [Fwd: 3D interpolation over irregular data]

mark starnes m.starnes05@imperial.ac...
Thu Jul 31 03:13:26 CDT 2008

Hi Stéfan, thanks for the tip.  I tried this approach before, but
couldn't get it to work, due to my installation (I broke it, got it
working again, then wasn't brave enough to tinker).  However, I got the
radial basis functions working by modifying my PYTHONPATH, rather than
with a rebuild, so may try the Delauney / natgrid approaches too.  The
radial basis function seems to have trouble with more than 5000 points
so I may need other options.

Thanks for taking the time to help!

Best regards,

Mark.