[SciPy-user] LabVIEW and LabPython

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Tue Jun 3 21:31:43 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Glen Shennan <glen.shennan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use a Python program in LabVIEW using LabPython.  My program
> works fine outside of LabVIEW but not when compiled and run in LabVIEW via
> LabPython.  I am using Scipy and Numpy functions in the program but I think
> they are causing the problems.  Does anyone know if it is possible to use
> Scipy with LabPython?

Probably, but you will at least need to install numpy and scipy for
the Python executable that LabPython uses. Since there does not appear
to be any documentation, I doubt any of us here can help you beyond
that. Hopefully, the LabPython author will respond to your email on
the LabPython list.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."