[SciPy-user] Debugging scipy.weave?

Orest Kozyar orest.kozyar@gmail....
Wed Jun 4 11:01:58 CDT 2008

I have written some C++ code that is integrated into my python scripts
using scipy.weave.  In general, it runs pretty smoothly when I run it
over a small portion of my dataset.  When I run my script over the
entire dataset, it crashes the Python interpreter.  I suspect this is
a memory issue, but cannot figure out what is going on because it just
refuses to crash when running under a debugger.  When I run python
under the GNU debugger (gdb), the script runs just fine.  Any advice
or pointers on how to debug this issue?