[SciPy-user] Some mathematics/statisctics books

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen@slac.stanford....
Tue Jun 10 15:29:44 CDT 2008

well, I browsed through this book some time ago, and it is really nice,
but does involve some mathematics. I reiterate that picking up one
example in the tutorial, and asking about it might send you on a
fruitful track already.
best,
Johann