[SciPy-user] ANN: SciPy 2008 Conference

Wed Jun 11 14:54:51 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 12:25:46PM -0700, Karl Young wrote:

> Yeah, thanks Stefan, this was a case of hitting return before putting
> Jarrod's address in the To field - but coincidentally it might also
> pertain to others on the list thinking about submitting something so I
> guess  it wasn't the worst case of operator error...

Sound interesting. For a 35 minutes talk I think you have enough content,
especially if you give a good introduction to the field and the methods
that are normaly used in the field. I invite you to submit, and we'll see
what the selection commitee decides. We can also wait for Jarrod's
feedback.

Gaël