[SciPy-user] Naive Question about Data Representations

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Fri Jun 20 21:41:29 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 20:48, Brian Lewis <brian.lewis17@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for my naivety.
>
> Can someone explain how it is possible to store more than 1 32-bit integer
> on a 32-bit system?  I hope this questions makes my confusion obvious.

*That* you're confused, yes. *How* you are confused, no.

Can you give us a little more context? What are you trying to do?

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco