[SciPy-user] [ Python(x,y) ] New release : 1.2.7

Pierre Raybaut contact@pythonxy....
Sat Jun 21 05:09:36 CDT 2008

Hi all,

Python(x,y) 1.2.7 is now available on http://www.pythonxy.com.

 From now on, two Python(x,y) versions will be released:
 > Python(x,y).exe : standard Windows installer (~250Mb)
 > Python(x,y)-Lite.exe : exactly the same installer but without Eclipse
(~150Mb) - but please note that Eclipse (as other packages) is still
optional in the standard installer

Linux version:
Thanks to a lot of discussions with some of you on Python(x,y) Google
group or in private, we will distribute the linux version as a metapackage.

Changes history
06 -21 -2008 - Version 1.2.7 :

     * Added:
           o VPython 4.beta26 : creating 3D interactive models of
physical systems
     * Updated:
           o Pydev 1.3.18
           o py2exe 0.6.8 (see release notes)