[SciPy-user] common storage between matlab and python

Pete Forman pete.forman@westerngeco....
Wed May 7 06:32:25 CDT 2008

"Roger Herikstad" <roger.herikstad@gmail.com> writes:

 > I was looking at hdf5 as an alternative, and by your description I
 > think it might suit my needs.

MATLAB has read and write capabilities for HDF5 though I do not know
how well your MATLAB classes are done.  MATLAB's save function will
take a -v7.3 option to use the HDF5-based version of the MATLAB
MAT-file.  I've not tested any of this, please let us know how you get
on.  Here is a relevant thread:

http://www.mathworks.fr/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/159346
--
Pete Forman                -./\.-  Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                  -./\.-   by myself and does not represent