[SciPy-user] help with precision for big numbers

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen@slac.stanford....
Tue May 13 09:39:04 CDT 2008

Right, I was considering that in case I would hit a performance penalty,
but that would be in computation time, not in precision, right? But for
now I am not ready to trade code readability for performance.
And yes, that was worth it, and a valid point...As a matter of fact such
helper function could be part of scipy, if it is not there already.
Johann