[SciPy-user] ANN: NumPy/SciPy Documentation Marathon 2008

Joe Harrington jh@physics.ucf....
Sat May 17 09:22:31 CDT 2008

Ryan writes:
> This is very good news.  I will find some way to get involved.

Great!  Please dive right in, and sign up on the Developer_Zone page
so we can keep track of who's involved.

One thing I forgot to mention in my too-wordy announcement was that
discussion of documentation is on the scipy-dev mailing list.  We had
to pick one spot and decided that since we are going after scipy as
soon as numpy is done, we'd like to use that list rather than
numpy-discussion.  We also wanted to keep it on a development list
rather than polluting the new users' discussion space.

--jh--