[SciPy-user] scipy 0.7.0.dev4373 + atlas FAILED (failures=2, errors=12)

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Tue May 20 05:55:17 CDT 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 6:23 PM, David Cournapeau
<david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> I can't remember when/where we discuss it, but it would be good to have
> someone from fedora to take over this.

I going to be the official fedora maintainer of numpy/scipy starting
fairly soon.  I have the process temporarily on hold, while I try to
get NumPy 1.1.0 released, open abstract submissions for the SciPy
conference, etc....

Once I take finally finish taking this over I will keep the list
posted.  You (the numpy/scipy community) will also have someone to
complain to when the official fedora rpms aren't working correctly.

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley