[SciPy-user] extracting elements of a matrix using arrays as indices (SEGFAULT!)

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Thu May 22 12:32:32 CDT 2008

2008/5/22 Travis E. Oliphant <oliphant@enthought.com>:
>> And many bonus points to you for fixing the bug, as well as adding a
>> regression test.
>>
> I did that just for you even if it was a bleary-eyed 1:30 am ;-)

One thing I learnt from The Godfather is that you should never
under-estimate the value of an indebted friend! :)

Now, I hope everybody follows your sterling example!

By the way, I've started uploading my own patches for peer review, and
discovered that I've been neglecting whitespace in contravention of
article, er, I mean PEP 08.  So I learn (just wish someone had told me
earlier)!

Thanks again,
Stéfan