[SciPy-user] [ Python(x,y) ] New release : 1.2.0

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@ael...
Tue May 27 02:22:27 CDT 2008

2008/5/26 Pierre Raybaut <contact@pythonxy.com>:

> Python(x,y) 1.2.0 is now available on http://www.pythonxy.com.

thanks for the news.

I thank you for this initiative to put all these tools together in a
very easy way to install, and I really appreciate that you choose to
propose tools that allow to develop applications that would be
independant from the operating system but ... I wonder what would be
needed to package these very same tools for the other main operating
systems, aka Mac OS X and GNU/linux ? I am especially interested in
such questions as I do only use personnally these (Mac OS X Tiger and
GNU/linux Ubuntu 8.04). I am quite sure that other people would
appreciate the availability of pythonxy on these platforms.

THanks,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux
April - « promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre » - www.april.org

Rejoignez maintenant près de 2 000 personnes, associations,
entreprises et collectivités qui soutiennent notre action