[SciPy-user] [ Python(x, y) ] New release : 1.2.1 - Critical bug fix

Pierre Raybaut contact@pythonxy....
Thu May 29 16:08:28 CDT 2008

scipy-user-request@scipy.org a écrit :
>> Python(x,y) 1.2.1 is now available on http://www.pythonxy.com.
>>
>> It is highly recommended to update if you have installed the previous
>> release: a critical bug in Eclipse installation is now fixed.
>> Besides, it is quite a small update patch (<1Mb) so it's definitely
>> worth it.
>>

> Congratulation for your work. I tried to download the sources, and could
> not find a link on the website ?
>
> thanks,
>
> David

Thanks.
Actually, sources were available at the beginning of the project, but
then priority was given to releases and patches. Furthermore, I'm
working on it at home where I'm currently struggling to upload new
releases due to bandwidth limitations. Right now for example, I have
been uploading (or more exactly trying to upload) the new release for 3
hours... That can be very discouraging sometimes.
This being said, I will update the sources again shortly (but these are
not really "sources", the real sources are distributed by the developers
of included packages: this is just a redistribution, like a zip archive
containing all these binary packages).

Regards,
Pierre