[SciPy-user] spreadsheet data visualisation app

Gary Pajer gary.pajer@gmail....
Thu Nov 6 10:15:30 CST 2008

I think I've done this using the Enthought Tool Suite TraitsGUI package, but
my memory is a little fuzzy.
http://www.enthought.com/products/open-tool-suite.php

If I get a chance, I'll see if I can find what I did back then.  In any
event, Traits and TraitsGUI have a lot of features, so you might have to
browse the docs a bit to find it.