[SciPy-user] Where did the Numpy-discussion group go?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Nov 6 13:53:18 CST 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 13:32, SimonPalmer <simon.palmer@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Numpy-discussion group seems to have disappeared.  I'm still
> receiving emails from the distribution list but I can't find the
> group.  I doubt I am the first person to ask, so sorry for the repeat.

Do you mean the Google Group that gateways the mailing list? Yes, a
number of Google groups have disappeared. I don't think there has been
an explanation from Google, yet.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."