[SciPy-user] Where did the Numpy-discussion group go?

Simon Palmer simon.palmer@gmail....
Thu Nov 6 13:57:43 CST 2008

yes, sorry, I meant the google group.  Has the message archive gone with
it?  I have some questions which I am sure have been answered before, it
would be great to be able to search the discussions.  Any idea how I would
do that?