[SciPy-user] spreadsheet data visualisation app

David Joyner wdj@usna....
Sat Nov 8 08:15:20 CST 2008

Unfortunately, the intrepid ibex ubuntu version of
matplotlib seems to be too old, though pygtk and
friends is easy using apt-get. I actually prefer
to use matplotloib within Sage (as in,
www.sagemath.org), but there pygtk is not easy for
me to install. If your comment below says gtktools
is not needed, then I don't understand how to
use matplotlib to display a csv file. Is there a different
command you had in mind?