[SciPy-user] Plotting vector field + velocity magnitude in background

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Nov 10 20:04:28 CST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 17:35, wbrevis <wbrevis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to plot one of my experimental data using scipy.

Well, scipy doesn't have any plotting tools. I assume that you are
asking about using matplotlib for 2D plots and Mayavi for 3D plots.
Ask on matplotlib-users for help with matplotlib and enthought-dev for
help with Mayavi.