[SciPy-user] Uninstalling python

Mannucci, Anthony J anthony.j.mannucci@jpl.nasa....
Thu Nov 13 18:35:43 CST 2008

I have tried to install Scipy with python 2.6. I am beginning to think this
was a mistake. I see there are pre-built binaries for python 2.5 but not
2.6. Is there any way to revert back to python 2.5 (in effect, "uninstall"
version 2.6 which is now my current version)? Thanks for any help you can
provide!

-Tony

--
Tony Mannucci
Supervisor, Ionospheric and Atmospheric Remote Sensing Group