[SciPy-user] F2PY: Problems after upgrading to Python2.6

Joshua Lippai discerptor@gmail....
Wed Nov 19 10:10:13 CST 2008

I wasn't aware the problems related to it affected f2py, but AFAIK
numny and scipy do not yet support the Python 2.6 release. You're best
off staying with Python 2.5.2 for the time being if you need to get
work done with numpy and scipy.

Josh