[SciPy-user] Problems with numpy and Python64 on Mac OS 1.5.5

Roger Herikstad roger.herikstad@gmail....
Mon Nov 24 02:21:04 CST 2008

Hi,
 Thanks for the reply. I realize it might be stretching it using
python2.7. I tried the same thing with the current release of
Python2.6 with the same result. My problems is that I need 64 bit
support for some large data sets I need to analyze, and I haven't
found a way to build a 64 bit Python2.5. Let me perhaps ask a
different question then; has anyone successfully built a working 64
bit version of numpy, with any version of python?

~ Roger