[SciPy-user] Questions about Line Integral Convolution tutorial

David Huard david.huard@gmail....
Mon Nov 24 14:27:38 CST 2008

What about the following interface:

line_integral_convolution(u, v, texture=None, kernel=None)

with identical shapes for u, v and texture, and simple defaults for texture
(white noise) and kernel (box of length max(u.shape)//10) ?

David