[SciPy-user] Questions about Line Integral Convolution tutorial

Bridgman, William T. William.T.Bridgman@nasa....
Mon Nov 24 14:53:53 CST 2008

Anne,

As long as some notation of the issue is available in this forum, that
should help a number of users wanting to work with it for now.

Is there any protocol for others updating the Wiki entry?  I've just
joined Scipy but been a member of AstroPy since its inception - but I
have yet to write or update a Wiki page.

I'm still getting some type of 'shifting' of my dataset after running
LIC, so I need to examine the Cabral reference more closely.  I think
I'm still missing something.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman               Scientific Visualization
Studio