[SciPy-user] bvp install / import problem :again

ozan bakis ozanbakis@gmail....
Tue Nov 25 14:59:43 CST 2008

Thank syou very much Mr. Kern, It works now...

Ozan

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 12:21, ozan bakis <ozanbakis@gmail.com
>* Hi again,
*>*
*>* I am trying to install and use the bvp package in scipy. I download
*>* the source file in my home directory, then
*>*
*>*   $ cd bvp-0.2.4
*>*   $ sudo python setup.py build
*>*   $ sudo python setup.py install
*>*
*>* When I type (in python)
*>>>>* import scipy.special
*>>>>* import bvp
*>*
*>* Iget the following error message:
*>*
*>* Traceback (most recent call last):
*>*  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
*>*  File "bvp/__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
*>*    import colnew
*>*  File "bvp/colnew.py", line 63, in <module>
*>*    import _colnew
*>* ImportError: No module named _colnew
*
Change directories. Python looks in the current directory before
site-packages, so you are picking up the unbuilt source files, not the
installed files.

--
Robert Kern