[SciPy-user] timeseries documentation via sphinx

Nils Wagner nwagner@iam.uni-stuttgart...
Wed Oct 8 12:33:35 CDT 2008

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 13:20:35 -0400
  Pierre GM <pgmdevlist@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, looks like somebody committed some fixes without
>removing the DEBUG
> statements. Sorry about that.
> Anyhow: yes, there's a problem with the tables. I'll try
>to find a workaround.
> In the meantime, the html docs should work OK.

Yes, works for me ! Thank you very much !
make html
mkdir -p build/html build/doctrees
sphinx-build -b html -d build/doctrees -D
latex_paper_size=a4  source build/html
Sphinx v0.5, building html
building [html]: targets for 14 source files that are out
of date
updating environment: 0 added, 1 changed, 0 removed
reading sources... core/TimeSeries
pickling environment... done
checking consistency... done
preparing documents... done
writing output... core/Date core/DateArray core/TimeSeries
core/index index installing intro lib/database
lib/filtering lib/index lib/interpolation lib/plotting
lib/report license
writing additional files... genindex search
copying images...
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/zoom3.png
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/zoom2.png
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/expmave.png
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/zoom1.pdf
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/yahoo.pdf
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/zoom4.png
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/zoom1.png
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/sepaxis.png
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/sepaxis.pdf
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/zoom4.pdf
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/zoom2.pdf
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/yahoo.png
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/expmave.pdf
/home/nwagner/svn/timeseries/scikits/timeseries/doc/build/plots/zoom3.pdf
copying static files... done
dumping search index... done
dumping object inventory... done
build succeeded.

Build finished. The HTML pages are in build/html.