[SciPy-user] saving raw image

Sahar Vilan sahar@cmt.co...
Wed Oct 15 03:49:32 CDT 2008

I used scipy for basic image processing of raw images, and I can't save
these images in the same format:
To open image I use:
	s = file(path, 'rb').read()
    	raw = fromstring(s, uint16).astype(int)

I try to save this matrix as raw image again but I get some garbage when I
open it in some viewer (Image-J, for instance).
Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Sahar

This e-mail message may contain confidential,and  privileged information or data that constitute proprietary information of CMT Medical Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies. Thank You. http://www.cmt.co.il