[SciPy-user] ndimage starting points

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Thu Oct 23 14:50:21 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:02 AM, David Warde-Farley <dwf@cs.toronto.edu> wrote:
> Thanks for the link. I don't know how I missed the numarray stuff.

The nd_image documentation was written in latex.  I don't have time to
look for it right now, but later this week I should be able to get you
the latex sources (unless no one beats me to it).  You could use
pandoc to try and auto-convert them to restructured text for the first
pass.  You will probably need to clean it up a bit, but it will get
you most of the way there.

http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/

Thanks,

--