[SciPy-user] Weave extension with lots of input and returns

Søren Nielsen soren.skou.nielsen@gmail....
Thu Oct 30 13:24:02 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to make a weave python extension to use in my program. I already
did it in inline, but that doesn't work with py2exe (needs compiler), so I'm
creating extensions instead.

Heres the problem. Inline took care of everything, ext_tools obviously
doesn't. how do I make a function that accepts like 10 inputs of numpy
arrays and different constants, and returns 3 arrays after processing?

All examples in the package are very simple and mostly deal with a single
Int or a single PyObject.. Should I declare them all as PyObjects?

So that:

PyObject MyFunction(PyObject* a, PyObject* b, etc etc.., PyObject* k) {

   C processing code
}

and how do I then return three arrays?

Any help is appreciated!