[SciPy-user] Create a spectrogram from a waveform

Jeff Lyon jeff.lyon@cox....
Mon Sep 1 10:41:52 CDT 2008

Hello,

I tried to run the spectrogram.py example and I appear to be having
configuration problems. I have installed the latest enthought distro,
but the enable module can seem to find it's api component. Any thoughts?

~ jeff$ python
Enthought Python Distribution (2.5.2001) -- http://code.enthought.com

Python 2.5.2 |EPD 2.5.2001| (r252:60911, Jul  1 2008, 19:18:12)
 >>> import spectrum.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
   File "spectrum.py", line 19, in <module>
     from enthought.enable.api import Window
ImportError: No module named api

Thanks,
Jeff Lyon