[SciPy-user] examples of using norm_gen

SimonPalmer simon.palmer@gmail....
Wed Sep 10 23:17:27 CDT 2008

Inadequate, certainly not.  Confusing yes.  However, I think my
problem is really a lack of experience with python.  I have read the
docstrings,  and looking at what the module does it seems to suit my
purposes perfectly, I'm slightly embarrassed to say that my lack of
python skills means I am baffled about how I would actually use it,
hence the request to see some sample code.

I'm missing something obvious, I can't blame the module.