[SciPy-user] 2-D interpolation of irregularly spaced data

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart@normalesup....
Mon Sep 15 06:17:31 CDT 2008

Thank you, it works really fast with arrays! I don't know why I was
convinced NNInterpolator.__call__() could only take arrays with regularly
spaced values...

Thanks a lot,
Emmanuelle