[SciPy-user] Timeseries Cannot specify output type twice

Lionel Roubeyrie lroubeyrie@limair.asso...
Fri Sep 19 03:14:49 CDT 2008

Hi all,
trying to use the last SVN version of the TimeSeries module, I run
directly into problem on a simple test like this one :

####################################
 >> import numpy as np
 >>> import scikits.timeseries as ts
 >>> data = np.random.uniform(-100,100,600)
 >>> today = ts.now('B')
 >>> series = ts.time_series(data, dtype=np.float_, freq='B',
start_date=today-600)
 >>> series
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
   File
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/scikits/timeseries/tseries.py", line
715, in __repr__
     return desc_short % {'data': str(self._series),
   File
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/scikits/timeseries/tseries.py", line
485, in _get_series
     return self.view(MaskedArray)
   File
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/scikits/timeseries/tseries.py", line
471, in view
     output = MaskedArray.view(self, dtype=dtype, type=type)
ValueError: Cannot specify output type twice.
 >>> np.__version__
'1.1.1'
 >>> ts.__version__
'0.67.0.dev-r1404'

Is it a know problem or this problem comes from my installation?
Thanks for your help

--
Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubeyrie@limair.asso.fr
Chargé d'études et de maintenance