[SciPy-user] Timeseries Cannot specify output type twice

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Fri Sep 19 11:18:20 CDT 2008

On Friday 19 September 2008 04:14:49 Lionel Roubeyrie wrote:
> Hi all,
> trying to use the last SVN version of the TimeSeries module, I run
> directly into problem on a simple test like this one :

That's a known problem, sorry about that. You'll need numpy 1.2.1 (I know,
1.2.0 iss not even released yet...), or the latest SVN.
Alternatively, just replace line 471 of tseries.py with
>>> output = MaskedArray.view(self, dtype)

I'll commit a workaround today or tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience.
P.