[SciPy-user] Build error on PPC Mac OS X 10.4

Mon Apr 20 16:53:21 CDT 2009

Adam Mercer wrote:
> MacPorts has infrastructure to tell a port not to build to universally
> although come to think of it it doesn't work properly with python
> ports. But never the less the gfortran is _not_ universal.

The gfortran binaries themselves? I can't see that that would be an
issue, but it would be nice if gfortran could build universal binaries.
Which would mean a universal libgfortran, I guess.

I'd love it if macports could build scipy universal...

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov