[SciPy-User] ANN: graph-tool, a package for graph analysis and manipulation

Tiago de Paula Peixoto tiago@forked...
Thu Dec 3 16:23:58 CST 2009

On 12/03/2009 10:00 PM, Alan G Isaac wrote:
> However I still believe that you miscast the
> issues.  You worry unrealistically that your
> code could be modified by someone who will refuse
> to share the modifications, and you do not worry
> enough about licensing your code in a way that makes
> it useless to the bulk of the community you announced
> it to. (I.e., the SciPy community.)

The issue of which is the best type of license aside, do you think that
switching to LGPL would make it less "useless" to the SciPy community,
or does it need to be absolutely non-copyleft, BSD-like?

Cheers,
Tiago