[SciPy-User] maping a float to a function value

Peter Combs peter.combs@berkeley....
Wed Dec 9 16:03:02 CST 2009

Since you don't have a problem with modifying classes, what about overriding the list class so that it a) stores information about the bounds of your integral and the spacing of the points, and b) uses those to automatically convert from a value passed into __getitem__ to the nearest point for which it has data?

Peter Combs
peter.combs@berkeley.edu