[SciPy-User] maping a float to a function value

nicky van foreest vanforeest@gmail....
Thu Dec 10 14:01:17 CST 2009

Dear Chris, Peter, and Rob,

Thanks for your suggestions. All in all it seems easiest to implement
my function as a subclass of a list, and in the initialization use a
grid on which I define the function's values. As I don't need any
other values than the ones on the predefined grid, I don't think I'll
need an interpolating function---but I'll remember it for a next time

Nicky