[SciPy-user] shared memory machines

Sturla Molden sturla@molden...
Fri Feb 6 15:22:53 CST 2009

Ok, so this is approximately what I had in mind for Windows. It is a
named mutex and shared memory that is pickled by name (given that I read
the Python manuals on pickling extension objects correctly...)

It still lacks an ndarray subclass that is pickled without making a copy
of the buffer, and also a malloc similar to multiprocessing.

And similar Cython code has to be written for posix...

But this is a start. If anyone feel like contributing, please do.

S.M.