[SciPy-user] Array selection help

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Tue Feb 10 16:17:53 CST 2009

I think this is also similar to a recent thread in scipy-dev. There I
used a dict to build the unique indices. I don't know if this is fast
for your case, since the use case was when there are only a few unique
items.

see thread at: http://projects.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2009-January/010900.html

Josef