[SciPy-user] LiberMate was Re: Automating Matlab

Dmitrey dmitrey15@ukr....
Sun Feb 22 10:19:30 CST 2009

hi Eric,
I'm trying to use your soft on a file from matlab fileexchage area (BTW
you could place a link to your soft there), so it prints

The following appear to be variables:
   status, A, b, lb, val, f, M, bound, options, Aeq, val0, x, x0, beq, e, ub
The following appear to be functions:
   rec, inf, IP1, linprog, optimset

So I would say "inf" is certainly not a function, it's equivalent to
numpy.inf (I guess you know).
BTW I think it would be a good idea to mention your software in
http://www.scipy.org/NumPy_for_Matlab_Users
as well as in Octave, SAGE mail lists.
Regards, D.