[SciPy-user] [python(x,y)] [ Python(x,y) ] New release : 2.1.9

Stef Mientki stef.mientki@gmail....
Tue Jan 6 15:05:56 CST 2009

hi Pierre,
Did you miss this question ?

Pierre Raybaut wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Release 2.1.8 is now available on http://www.pythonxy.com:
>    - All-in-One Installer ("Full Edition"),
>    - Plugin Installer -- to be downloaded with xyweb,
>    - Update
>
> Changes history
>
>      * Added:
>            o SciTE 1.77.0 (replacement for Notepad++)
>            o WinMerge 2.10.2 - Open Source differencing and merging
> tool for Windows
>      * Updated:
>            o Console 2.0.141.6
>            o VPython 5.0.1.0

Isn't VPython-5 still a little buggy and missing features of VPyton-3 ?
And why only for Windows ?
I would suggest to add both  VPython-3 and VPython-5,
and use a programmatical switch between these two.

cheers,
Stef