[SciPy-user] multidimensional wavelet packages

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Wed Jan 7 15:39:25 CST 2009

Hi Karl

The only Python wavelet library I've ever used is the one at

http://wavelets.scipy.org

It works pretty well, if only for 1D and 2D cases.  IIRC, some of the
orthogonal wavelet transforms are separable, so you may be able to
construct a 3D transform using the 1D functions already implemented.

Regards
Stéfan