[SciPy-user] multidimensional wavelet packages

Karl Young Karl.Young@ucsf....
Wed Jan 7 15:15:27 CST 2009

Hi Stefan,

Thanks; I'd looked a little at PyWavelets and figured that what you
suggest might be what I ended up hacking but thought maybe some
enterprising neuroimager (or other person working with 3D, 4D data)
might have already done so :-)